About our Littleton CO Day Care Center
About Peak Center of Excellence
* At Peak Center of Excellence Preschool, we believe that a solid foundation is what every child needs to grow into a responsible adult.
* We have tailored our services to families that have children between 6 weeks and 13 years of age within the Littleton and Denver area.
* Our center provides a state approved curriculum that is individualized to help children grow in all aspects of life.
* We have staff who are experienced in early childhood education focusing on social / emotional development, cognitive development, fine / gross motor skills and
and Language Development.
* Our number priority is the safety and well being of all the children at our center.
* Our Director of compliance has over 13 years experience in Early Childhood Education with a BA in Elementary Education and a Masters of Nonprofit Management.
* Our Director of Early Childhood Education has over 12 experience in Early Childhood Education with a BA in Liberal Arts (major in Early Childhood Education) and a
and Masters of Nonprofit Management.
* Directors are certified by the State of Colorado.
Copyright © 2014 Peak Center of Excellence Preschool. All rights reserved.
Phone: 303 972-8709
Address :9126 W Bowles Avenue, Littleton, CO, 80123
Double click here to add text.
I am very happy at the Peak! My two year old twins started attending the Peak about 6 months ago and I have seen a significant improvement in their language skills, how they play and interact with other kids. The staff is great! I feel like my kids are loved there (unless they are acting terrible and not telling me :) I love it when I walk in and I see the teachers down on the floor with the kids reading with them or working on a craft. My kids moved here from another daycare and it seems like they get sick a lot less often because they keep the facility clean (I am always seeing the stay spraying down toys and cleaning up). The owners are great! They have put a lot into making the Peak and wonderful place for my children to learn and grow! Thanks LaRae and Denise!