top of page

Group

Public·44 members

Hradec Králové vs Teplice live watch 28 October 2023 Today


Hradec Kralove plays against Teplice in a First Division game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 28/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC.


Teplice live scores, results, fixtures, Hradec Kralove v Teplice live | Football, Czech RepublicHELP: You are on Teplice live scores page in Football/Czech Republic section. Flashscore. com offers Teplice livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Teplice scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Video broadcast: Teplice 1:0 Hradec Kralove. Watch online. 2 April 2023. Czech Republic: 1. Liga 2022-2023 Teplice Hradec Kralove Teplice 3-5-2 Main Squad Goalkeeper Defender Midfielder Striker Substitutions Head coach: Zdenko Frtala Hradec Kralove 3-5-2 Miroslav Koubek Matches history 4:1 1:2 3:0 0:1 2:3 0:2 1:3 0:0 2:0 3:2 0:3 2:1 Total Goals 8 Average goals per match 0. 89 Average time per goal 101 13 17 1. 44 1. 89 62 47 21 25 1. FC Hradec Kralove vs FK Teplice Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-28Match Details Who: FC Hradec Kralove vs FK Teplice Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-10-28, 16:00 Venue: Vsesportovni Stadion FC Hradec Kralove will host FK Teplice at Vsesportovni Stadion on 2023-10-28 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Hradec Kralove vs FK Teplice is worth a look. FC Hradec Kralove have won 3 meetings with FK Teplice, while FK Teplice have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Hradec Kralove vs FK Teplice from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Hradec Kralove and FK Teplice? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing FC Hradec Kralove, 1 tips backing FK Teplice and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 49% against the FC Hradec Kralove finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 23% against FK Teplice winning. Hradec vs Teplice Prediction and Picks 28 October 2023 2 days ago — Live broadcast. Teplice · Review. Prediction. H2H · Odds. Prediction and Bet on Match: Hradec Kralove vs Teplice. Bet: Hradec Kralove Total ... Hradec Kralove vs Teplice » Predictions, Odds + Live StreamsHradec Kralove plays against Teplice in a First Division game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 28/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Hradec Kralove Teplice betting odds from 10 betting sites on 36 markets. Sportsbooks place Hradec Kralove as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 83. Check the Hradec Kralove and Teplice team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Hradec Kralove, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Hradec Kralove vs Teplice! Compare the Hradec Kralove - Teplice betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. FC Hradec Kralove, currently sitting at 11 will be looking for important home win. FK Teplice, on the other hand, sits in 10 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 49% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. FK Teplice - Hradec Kralove Live - Fortuna liga Follow the Fortuna liga live Football match between FK Teplice and Hradec Kralove with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on April 6th, 2024. Catch the ... 99% (X), 23. 81% (Teplice). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Hradec Kralove and Teplice, their standings and head-to-head statistics. In addition to this, we will also lavish the following information on you:Comprehensive Pre-Match OddsTeam LineupsIn-Play (live) Betting OddsLive Scores - as They HappenCommentary - Match Event Viewer with MomentumIf you are wondering which betting site to choose for your Hradec Kralove vs Teplice bets, then explore the best sportsbooks and betting apps for your state. Oddspedia provides First Division Odds and betting lines from 10 sportsbooks in 36 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Hradec Kralove vs Teplice Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Hradec Kralove v Teplice is: Hradec Kralove. The winner probabilities are: 51. 28% (Hradec Kralove), 28. Hradec Králové vs Teplice Live Score 6 hours ago — Teams Hradec Králové and Teplice will try to find out who is the best in this match for the Czech-Republic Czech Liga competition. The game that ... Hradec Králové-Teplice Where to Watch On TV or Online - TV Games 85'. No livestream. No Tv channels. Watch the match in other countries. Ireland. Betfair Live Video. United Kingdom. Bet365, Betfair Live Video. Denmark. Hradec Kralove vs Teplice » Predictions, Odds + Live Hradec Kralove plays against Teplice in a First Division game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 28/10/2023 at 13:00 UTC.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page