top of page

Group

Public·64 members
Aaron Foulk
Aaron Foulk

My Talking Angela APK 2018: The Latest Version of the Popular Cat Game

My Talking Angela APK 2018: A Fun and Interactive Game for Android Users

Do you love cats and fashion? Do you want to have a virtual pet that you can dress up, talk to, and play with? If you answered yes to these questions, then you will love My Talking Angela APK 2018. This is a fun and interactive game for Android users who want to enjoy a cute and friendly cat named Angela. In this article, we will tell you what My Talking Angela APK 2018 is, what are its features and benefits, and how to install it on your device.

my talking angela apk 2018

What is My Talking Angela APK 2018?

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a virtual pet game that lets you adopt a cute cat named Angela. You can customize her appearance and wardrobe, interact with her by talking, petting, feeding, and playing, explore Paris with her and discover surprises, collect stickers and unlock new items, and more. You can also chat with Angela using the chat feature, which will help you learn new words and phrases.

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a free download from APKCombo.com, which is a website that offers various Android apps and games. You can download the APK file from there and install it on your device without any hassle. The app is compatible with Android 4.4 and up, so you can enjoy it on most devices.

What are the features of My Talking Angela APK 2018?

My Talking Angela APK 2018 has many features that will make you fall in love with Angela. Here are some of them:

Customize Angela's appearance and wardrobe

You can make Angela look like your dream cat by choosing from hundreds of different options for her fur color, eye color, makeup, accessories, clothes, shoes, hats, glasses, etc. You can also mix and match different outfits to create your own style. You can even design your own clothes using the fashion studio feature.

Interact with Angela by talking, petting, feeding, and playing

You can talk to Angela using the microphone on your device or type in your messages using the keyboard. She will respond to you with her sweet voice and expressions. You can also pet her by swiping your finger on the screen or feed her by giving her different foods and drinks. You can also play with her by tapping on various objects in the room or playing mini-games with her. Some of the mini-games are puzzles, memory games, bubble shooter, etc. You can earn coins and diamonds by playing these games, which you can use to buy more items for Angela.

Explore Paris with Angela and discover surprises

You can take Angela to different places in Paris, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, etc. You can also see other famous landmarks and attractions in the background. You can take photos of Angela in these places and share them with your friends. You can also find hidden gifts and surprises in each location, such as stickers, clothes, accessories, etc.

Collect stickers and unlock new items

You can collect stickers by playing mini-games, exploring Paris, or opening gift boxes. You can also trade stickers with other players online. Each sticker has a unique design and theme, such as animals, flowers, food, etc. You can use the stickers to decorate Angela's room or your photo album. You can also unlock new items and features by collecting enough stickers.

my talking angela apk 2018 download

my talking angela apk 2018 mod

my talking angela apk 2018 unlimited money

my talking angela apk 2018 latest version

my talking angela apk 2018 free

my talking angela apk 2018 hack

my talking angela apk 2018 offline

my talking angela apk 2018 update

my talking angela apk 2018 full

my talking angela apk 2018 android

my talking angela apk 2018 old version

my talking angela apk 2018 new

my talking angela apk 2018 online

my talking angela apk 2018 game

my talking angela apk 2018 app

my talking angela apk 2018 for pc

my talking angela apk 2018 original

my talking angela apk 2018 premium

my talking angela apk 2018 pro

my talking angela apk 2018 cracked

my talking angela apk 2018 unlocked

my talking angela apk 2018 mega mod

my talking angela apk 2018 no ads

my talking angela apk 2018 no root

my talking angela apk 2018 revdl

my talking angela apk 2018 rexdl

my talking angela apk 2018 apkpure

my talking angela apk 2018 uptodown

my talking angela apk 2018 apkmirror[^1^]

my talking angela apk 2018 mob.org

my talking angela apk 2018 android oyun club

my talking angela apk 2018 android republic

my talking angela apk 2018 android zone

my talking angela apk 2018 android games room

my talking angela apk 2018 android games box

my talking angela apk 2018 android games spot

my talking angela apk 2018 android games hub

my talking angela apk 2018 android games fun

my talking angela apk 2018 android games free download

What are the benefits of My Talking Angela APK 2018?

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is not only a fun and interactive game, but also a beneficial one. Here are some of the benefits of playing this game:

Enjoy a fun and relaxing game with a friendly cat

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a game that will make you smile and relax. You can enjoy spending time with Angela, who is a cute and friendly cat that loves you. You can make her happy by giving her attention, affection, and care. You can also have fun by playing with her, dressing her up, and taking her to Paris. You can also chat with her and learn from her.

Develop your creativity and imagination by dressing up Angela

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a game that will stimulate your creativity and imagination. You can express yourself by dressing up Angela in different ways. You can choose from hundreds of options for her fur color, eye color, makeup, accessories, clothes, shoes, hats, glasses, etc. You can also design your own clothes using the fashion studio feature. You can create your own style and show it to the world.

Learn new words and phrases by chatting with Angela

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a game that will help you learn new words and phrases. You can chat with Angela using the microphone on your device or type in your messages using the keyboard. She will respond to you with her sweet voice and expressions. She will also teach you new words and phrases that you can use in real life. You can improve your vocabulary and communication skills by chatting with Angela.

Experience the charm and culture of Paris

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a game that will let you experience the charm and culture of Paris. You can take Angela to different places in Paris, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, etc. You can also see other famous landmarks and attractions in the background. You can take photos of Angela in these places and share them with your friends. You can also learn about the history and culture of Paris by exploring it with Angela.

How to install My Talking Angela APK 2018?

Installing My Talking Angela APK 2018 is easy and simple. Here are the steps to follow:

• Download the APK file from APKCombo.com. You can find the link at the end of this article.

• Enable unknown sources on your device settings. This will allow you to install apps from sources other than Google Play Store.

• Tap on the APK file and follow the instructions on the screen.

• Enjoy playing My Talking Angela APK 2018 on your device.

Conclusion

My Talking Angela APK 2018 is a fun and interactive game for Android users who love cats and fashion. It is a free download from APKCombo.com that offers many features and benefits. You can customize Angela's appearance and wardrobe, interact with her by talking, petting, feeding, and playing, explore Paris with her and discover surprises, collect stickers and unlock new items, and more. If you are looking for a game that will make you smile and relax, you should try My Talking Angela APK 2018 today . Here are some FAQs that you might have about the game.

FAQs

Q: Is My Talking Angela APK 2018 safe to download and install?

A: Yes, My Talking Angela APK 2018 is safe to download and install from APKCombo.com. The website scans all the APK files for viruses and malware before uploading them. You can also check the reviews and ratings of the app from other users to see their feedback.

Q: How much space does My Talking Angela APK 2018 require on my device?

A: My Talking Angela APK 2018 requires about 100 MB of free space on your device. You can check the size of the APK file before downloading it from APKCombo.com. You can also delete some unwanted apps or files from your device to free up some space.

Q: How can I update My Talking Angela APK 2018 to the latest version?

A: You can update My Talking Angela APK 2018 to the latest version by visiting APKCombo.com and downloading the new APK file. You can also enable the auto-update feature on your device settings, which will notify you when a new version is available. You can then tap on the notification and install the update.

Q: How can I contact the developers of My Talking Angela APK 2018 if I have any questions or issues?

A: You can contact the developers of My Talking Angela APK 2018 by visiting their official website, which is https://outfit7.com/. You can also follow them on their social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. You can also send them an email at support@outfit7.com.

Q: How can I share my feedback or suggestions for My Talking Angela APK 2018?

A: You can share your feedback or suggestions for My Talking Angela APK 2018 by leaving a comment or rating on APKCombo.com. You can also write a review on Google Play Store or App Store, if you have downloaded the app from there. You can also contact the developers directly by using the methods mentioned above.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page